The consultation, selection of hair, application of extensions, aftercare advice given/heeded, selection and use of products by the salon or client are all factors beyond our control, falling within the jurisdiction of the salon/client contract and are thus the absolute responsibility of the salon.
- We are unable to guarantee performance of courier services and cannot be held liable for non-delivery of goods faithfully despatched.
- We recommend that you do not book your client in until you have received and checked the goods ordered. You need to allow yourself time to check your order and rectify any discrepancies before your client arrives for his or her appointment.
- Always allow yourself time to return goods if they are considered incorrect to avoid problems with the client’s appointment.
While Racoon International will always exercise due diligence in fulfilling customer orders and keeping to timescales, our liability will always be limited to the value of the goods supplied. If you are not prepared to accept the goods under these conditions, please return them to us, as supplied, for a full refund.
Goods supplied by Racoon International will be accepted for credit under the following circumstances:
- If supplied within the past 4 weeks and returned in the original packaging (including the original ties in the case of hair)
- A 30% handling fee will normally be charged in cases of goods faithfully supplied but which are no longer required, minimum return quantity of hair is 25g
- The relevant invoice number is provided with the returned package
- Goods are returned to Racoon International at the cost and risk of the customer. We recommend
- Recorded Delivery, Guaranteed Delivery or Registered Post (full details obtainable from the Post Office)
- Racoon International cannot be held liable for non-delivery of returned items
- Bespoke colour matching service: multiple hair colours which are blended specifically for an individual client are non-refundable
- Any goods that are returned which do not meet our returns criteria will not be accepted and postage to return to sender will be charged